New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Minecraft Username:Lord_Jubbles

Posted 10 September 2012 - 01:10 AM

Hi guys, new to the forum and what-not,

I was wondering if anyone has any good tekkit texture-packs made, i've been watching the Yogscast and Duncan videos and they seem to have one in-built. I've run the tekkit server on the website on my Ubuntu server at home (no gui) and it doesn't come with any included. (nearly all the clients connecting to server are mac) does anyone have any texture packs that'll work across windows/linux/mac?

#2 pirate123456789

pirate123456789

Expert Survivalist

• Server Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationThroughout Space and Time
  • Minecraft Username:pirate123456789

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:12 AM

I watch the Yogsacst too and the texture pack they use is called Sphax.
"Gentleman, you will always remember this as the day that almost caught... Captain....Jack.....Sp-" *falls off cliff* -Captain Jack Sparrow, PotC: Curse of the Black Pearl

"DON"T BLINK! Blink and you're dead. Don't turn around. Don't look away. And, whatever you do, DON'T BLINK!" - The Doctor, Doctor Who, Blink

You may like this post, but be aware, you are probably not doing it by your own accord. You probably just saw one of the Silence, and it made you like this post with post-hypnotic suggestion. You won't remember it, no one can. When you see a Silence, it tells you to do something. Then when you look away, you forget you ever saw a Silence. They've ruled the world since the beginnings of civilization with post-hypnotic suggestion. Whenever they need something, they merely tell someone to do it.

And just in case: :cow: :mooshroom: :Pig: :sheep: :chicken: :ocelot: :wolf: :zombie: :Spider: :skeleton: :creeper: :enderman: :ghast:

#3 QuilChaser

QuilChaser

Expert Survivalist

• Server Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Minecraft Username:QuilChaser

Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:37 AM

Ya, Sphax is what they use but in order to make it have the tekkit textures you have to add in some textures into the texture pack which you can find here as well as the texture pack. To make it work just merge the folders contains.
Texture Pack
Patch
Life is a story,
It is full of Plot Twists,
And unexpected events.
But if we learn to love it, and love to work,
It can become the most enjoyable experience.

#4 Zephyri

Zephyri

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, US
  • Minecraft Username:Miner_Mate

Posted 11 September 2012 - 02:39 AM

I have been playing Tekkit a lot, and do like Sphax, which I recommend most for any Tekkit/Technic things you might be doing. But If you prefer something different, here is the list of all the Tekkit/Technic Compatible Texture Packs: http://tekkify.com/f...-texture-packs/
I hopped I have helped! :)
HMU on Twitter: @MinerMate // HMU on Twitch.tv: /Miner_Mate // HMU on YouTube: /MinerMate100

#5 hok434321

hok434321

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

try using the Spaz texture pack, here's a link to there website, you mite need to patch it first, http://bdcraft.net/
The Important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them - Victoria - Queen Of England.

Have you tried something new today? if not then you had better hurry!

Also tagged with tekkit, texture, mods, yogscast

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users