StigOfTheTrack

Expert Survivalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • LocationHopefully on a track, but probably stuck in traffic
  • Minecraft Username:StigOfTheTrack

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

So many guards it guarantees one of them is corrupt. I just buy him a few beers down the pub and I know the location of your vault and the passcode :)
1. Don't dig straight down
2. Use the search function
3. Remember the K.I.S.S. principle
4. Click the 'Like' button, don't post 'me too'.

#242 JonnyBGood44

JonnyBGood44

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • LocationBridgeholm, the Elven City of Bridges

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:26 PM

Well then.. All of your arguments are invalid past iniss's. He gave the diamond to cap'ncreeper, and TDGeisbrecht attacked inisss which means that the diamond that all of you have been taking has been a decoy!

The gods are pleased by my deductive powers and take the diamond from cap'ncreeper and give it to me.
Skin Gallery - Possibly Coming Soon...
Not sure how to post images? Learn here!  Posting Pictures

This is filler for when I find a quote that I forgot...

#243 Bizaboo777

Bizaboo777

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationThe Aether
  • Minecraft Username:Bizaboo777

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:20 AM

Tells Notch and Pual To take the diamond from Jonny. Notch sends down lightning and lava and Pual goes to retrieve the diamond. I get the diamond and hide it in a bedrock case in the aether. Guarded 25/7 by the Yogscast XD! Places several decoys around the world, and deops all players !
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo as they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the courus. If I were to pluck on your heartstrings, would you strum on mine?

#244 JonnyBGood44

JonnyBGood44

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:30 AM

View PostBizaboo777, on 28 June 2012 - 12:20 AM, said:

Tells Notch and Pual To take the diamond from Jonny. Notch sends down lightning and lava and Pual unites with Spy Chickens to retrieve the diamond. I get the diamond and hide it in a bedrock case in the aether. Guarded 25/7 by the Yogscast XD! Places several decoys around the world, and deops all players !

BLASPHEMY!!! Paul would never team up with spy chickens, you argument is invalid. I still have the diamond.

#245 Bizaboo777

Bizaboo777

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationThe Aether

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:44 AM

Tells Notch and Pual To take the diamond from Jonny. Notch sends down lightning and lava and Pual retrieves the diamond. I get the diamond and hide it in a bedrock case in the aether. Guarded 25/7 by the Yogscast XD! Places several decoys around the world, and deops all players ! How about them apples?
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest. The trees keep the tempo as they sway in time. Quartet of crickets chime in for the courus. If I were to pluck on your heartstrings, would you strum on mine?

#246 Bizaboo777

Bizaboo777

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationThe Aether

Posted 28 June 2012 - 12:46 AM

View PostJonnyBGood44, on 28 June 2012 - 12:30 AM, said:

BLASPHEMY!!! Paul would never team up with spy chickens, you argument is invalid. I still have the diamond.
Now check it! What did you say about Pual uniting with Spy Chickens? THAT IS MAHOGANY!

#247 tyler99b

tyler99b

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMiami
  • Minecraft Username:tyler99b

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:01 AM

Mines second diamond out of ravine...
pwnd
like a boss

#248 JonnyBGood44

JonnyBGood44

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:14 AM

View PostBizaboo777, on 28 June 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

Now check it! What did you say about Pual uniting with Spy Chickens? THAT IS MAHOGANY!

All your decoys are made of mahogany so they were easily looked over. Being a storm Mage I harness the energy of notch's lightning strike and redirect it at the yogscast to stun them in the nonexistent 25th hour. On PEX I'm still an admin so I am able to set my gamemode to creative, destroy the bedrock and take the diamond. Oh an these apples? They are quite tasty :)

#249 StigOfTheTrack

StigOfTheTrack

Expert Survivalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • LocationHopefully on a track, but probably stuck in traffic
  • Minecraft Username:StigOfTheTrack

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:30 AM

Grabs diamond, 8 planks, creates jukebox, hosts massive party and invites everyone. Still want to steal the diamond off me? I don't think you'll be popular when the music stops.
1. Don't dig straight down
2. Use the search function
3. Remember the K.I.S.S. principle
4. Click the 'Like' button, don't post 'me too'.

#250 Bizaboo777

Bizaboo777

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationThe Aether

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:44 AM

View PostJonnyBGood44, on 28 June 2012 - 01:14 AM, said:

All your decoys are made of mahogany so they were easily looked over. Being a storm Mage I harness the energy of notch's lightning strike and redirect it at the yogscast to stun them in the nonexistent 25th hour. On PEX I'm still an admin so I am able to set my gamemode to creative, destroy the bedrock and take the diamond. Oh an these apples? They are quite tasty :)
LOl YOu are quite clever. I admire that.

#251 JonnyBGood44

JonnyBGood44

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:51 AM

Fair enough Stig... I turn on my jukebox and everyone hears its epicocity so they all come to my party. Then while you are moping in your room because you are not popular, I use the MineChem mod to break up your jukebox into its individual elements, I gather the C64 collected from the diamond in the jukebox and I recreate the diamond. And then I use Flan's plane mod and spawn in the quickest plane (im still in creative) and I fly away into the sunset with the diamond.

#252 DogsRNice

DogsRNice

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Minecraft Username:DogsRNice

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:36 AM

i use my Borg cube to assimilate yore plane my diamond

#253 pokelight2

pokelight2

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationOregon USA
  • Minecraft Username:pokelight2

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:52 AM

i pick-pocket the diamond and go to The Far Lands where you will become frozen in Space-Time(thank you Albert).
I'M NOT OBSESSED WITH LINE STRIKE                                                                                                             SEE I'M NOT  

.

#254 GalaxyConqueror

GalaxyConqueror

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSpace...
  • Minecraft Username:GalaxyConqueror

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:23 AM

I control time-space, so I can bend it at will. I simply walk up where you are frozen in time-space, take the diamond out of your hand and teleport to a different world.
I came. I saw. I conquered. The stars are my sword and the planets are my shield. I am the Galaxy Conqueror.

#255 Iniss227

Iniss227

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Minecraft Username:Iniss227

Posted 28 June 2012 - 04:54 PM

View PostJonnyBGood44, on 27 June 2012 - 11:26 PM, said:

Well then.. All of your arguments are invalid past iniss's. He gave the diamond to cap'ncreeper, and TDGeisbrecht attacked inisss which means that the diamond that all of you have been taking has been a decoy!

The gods are pleased by my deductive powers and take the diamond from cap'ncreeper and give it to me.
Have you been following along at all? Someone took the diamond from Capn a long time ago!!!So technically my arguements aren't invalid.

I take the diamond from GalaxyConqueror and I place it in a box and then place it in a closet of a hotel in Las Vegas
I Don't Chop Wood, I Punch Wood Like a Pro-Iniss227

Check Me Out On Steam:http://steamcommunit...561198059796563

#256 JonnyBGood44

JonnyBGood44

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:22 PM

View PostIniss227, on 28 June 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

Have you been following along at all? Someone took the diamond from Capn a long time ago!!!So technically my arguements aren't invalid.

I take the diamond from GalaxyConqueror and I place it in a box and then place it in a closet of a hotel in Las Vegas
Not your argument, the other's that made posts afters yours. Geisbricht attacked you and took a diamond, that would've had to be a decoy, since you handed it off the Capncreeper.

Btw, while having this argument you failed to realize that the box you put it in was my enderchest. I take the diamond and go play some LoL cuz I'm addicted to it. :/

#257 GalaxyConqueror

GalaxyConqueror

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSpace...
  • Minecraft Username:GalaxyConqueror

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:47 PM

I am uninterested in your "LoL" (whatever that is, beside laugh out loud) so I walk up while your face is two inches away from the screen and steal the diamond. You're being addicted to LoL, so you don't notice that it's gone.
I came. I saw. I conquered. The stars are my sword and the planets are my shield. I am the Galaxy Conqueror.

#258 Cap'n Creeper

Cap'n Creeper

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationHubbard, Ohio
  • Minecraft Username:PigmanTopNotch

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:21 AM

-meanwhile when im on a boat and sailing towards civilization i bump into the galaxyconquerer and he says that I am a fool for bumping into him and he threatens to trap me in The End and he teleports away, when he bumped into me he dropped the diamond and I picked it up.

Cap'n: The diamond? -remembers the sharks- Fuuuuuuu-

-gets on land and runs-
The Dinghy Has A Leak!

#259 gpg5

gpg5

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationThe Moon
  • Minecraft Username:Gpg5

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:32 AM

I warp the diamond from cap'n creeper then brings it into the real world and melts it. Too bad, game over :/
What?!?!?!

#260 Cap'n Creeper

Cap'n Creeper

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationHubbard, Ohio
  • Minecraft Username:PigmanTopNotch

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:34 AM

You can't destroy the diamond its in the rules
The Dinghy Has A Leak!