Photo

Minecraft Attack Of The B-Team Modpack! (Multiplayer Server)

paulsoaresjr minecraft modded survival lets play youtube attack of the b-team

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 paulsoaresjr

paulsoaresjr

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

Let's play Minecraft "Attack of the B-Team" modpack, where wild magic and wacky science converge!

Full Youtube playlist here

Get the Attack of the B-Team modpack here

Episode #1 "Hamsters and Witches!"

• calxiyn, Danielle, ArrowheadedDusk and 5 others like this

#2 paulsoaresjr

paulsoaresjr

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

Episode #2 "I'm a Spy-Chicken Spy!"

Ha! I can morph into a chicken! Perfect for infiltrating the spy-chicken organization!

• TheJellyTom, Danielle, i8pichu and 4 others like this

#3 i8pichu

i8pichu

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, United States
  • Minecraft Username:i8pichu

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:23 PM

We may finally figure out who the spy chickens work for...
  • PegasusPhantom likes this
Thank you for reading my post!~

My YouTube (I make Minecraft videos!): https://www.youtube....tsx3PZQ9_zznaQg

#4 rss1313

rss1313

Expert Survivalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationMinecraftia most of the time
  • Minecraft Username:rss1313

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:35 PM

So far, everything i know about Attack of the B-Team (which is only about 1% of the entire modpack) is amazing, I love this pack! And have fun figuring out the rest of the pack, Paul!

Like redstone, adventure, map making and more? then check out my youtube channel: http://youtube.com/rss1313minecraft

#5 The Real IzzyCos

The Real IzzyCos

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Locationa place
  • Minecraft Username:IzzyCos

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:38 PM

so many mods.. i've heard 111 mods, experinceing new mods with others ( i'm a friendly french-fry) its hard to find a clean server, BTW paul push h to open the hat menu, and its Too many iteams

#6 Olek

Olek

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Minecraft Username:SirOlek

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

I'm glad you'll soon allow people to join this server. I've never heard about Attack of the B-Team, but it looks awesome!

======================

Click here to view the forum rules.

==============================

#7 Sim...

Sim...

Server Admin

• Server Admin
  • 2,742 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Australia
  • Minecraft Username:Desim8or

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

So is this series going to stay on your private server or are you moving it to the Attack of the B Team server?

Btw the icons in the morph menu show the abilities and weaknesses of the morphs.

Internet friends are kinda like illegally downloaded friends. you don’t get the physical copy but you still get all the great content.
Source

#8 ArrowheadedDusk

ArrowheadedDusk

Expert Survivalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

We may finally figure out who the spy chickens work for...

It's obviously the B-Team. I bet the Spy Chickens are actually the B-Team morphed into chickens. Why else would Bdubs make morphing into a chicken the first thing he do?

"Pauseunpause was slain by Etho" "Etho was slainby Pakratt" "Nebris was shot by Pakratt using [Magic]" "SethBling was slain by Pakratt using [Anvil]" - UHC 18

#9 MAGNUS-8M

MAGNUS-8M

Expert Survivalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationMidwest
  • Minecraft Username:MAGNUS8M

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:34 AM

NEI also allows you to press "R" or "U" when hovering over items(whether in NEI or in your inventory) and they will show either the "R"ecipe or "U"se, which is very helpful. If you don't know what something is good for, MOST of the time pressing "U" over an item will give you multiple pages of recipes(which are sorted by arrows BOTH on top and bottom, so sometimes there are extra/easier recipes than what is shown on the first page). Most of the Uses that don't show up include things that take in-game action, like using a sword on pineapples or coconuts, which cuts them into chunks rather than giving you the whole piece.

(Also, pressing 'R' sometimes activates the inventory-options mod to Rearrange your inventory, so you might have to click the three-dot button on the upper-right of your inventory in order to disable it or change the hotkey..it can get annoying.)

I think toadstools can be combined with either-color mushroom to make soup, so it helps when you have mostly brown mushrooms and you can't find reds, you can just substitute a red for a toadstool, and vice-versa.

Most people like to get a Tinker's Construct Smeltery going very quickly so they can make custom tools and weapons... it's kind of complicated to set up, but the smeltery can double your ores and make mixed alloys that make different-attributed parts for the different custom tools and weapons. A lot of people blow right through to the top-tier stuff, though... eh.. *shrug* I feel like they skip a lot of tier-climbing that would make it more interesting, but they always go straight for manyullyn alloy. Which is fine, but I've seen them do "the usual tinker's construct episode" like five times now.

Anyway, still confused as to how the series will go if you really are joining the official server or not, if you'll be updating both or just one, and if this thread will be for either series, but definitely looking forward to it!
Commissions are open for artwork! All details and prices can be found in my journal on deviantArt.

#10 dewey8466

dewey8466

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationUP
  • Minecraft Username:Yooper66

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:43 PM

No spoilers Paul, but when you decide to go mining, we know how much you like to mine, take extra pics. ;)

#11 squiertyman12

squiertyman12

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Minecraft Username:wolfboy0101

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:29 PM

Some vanilla morph has symbols and here is what they are.( At least as much as I can remember. Some mobs from mods have these same symbols.)

Fire and an X on it means it always has fire resistance,but dosent show the particles. Example Ghast
A Steve climbing a 2 block wall means it can climb all walls. Example spider
A Steve with a parachute means you slowly fall to the ground and take no fall damage. Example Chicken
A zombie means hostile mode,which you explained with the files. All hostile mobs have this.
Water and a X means that you take damage on contact with water. Example Enderman
A bat means you can fly.(Pretty OP) Example Blaze( and bat to.)
A zombie on fire means you will take damage when you are in sunlight.( not light sources,just the sun.) Example Skeleton
Dinosaur's aren't just bones they are a gateway to a new dimension.

#12 paulsoaresjr

paulsoaresjr

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:41 PM

So is this series going to stay on your private server or are you moving it to the Attack of the B Team server?

Insider information for Punchwoodies! :P

Moving to the official "B-Team" server. :)
  • Sim..., ArrowheadedDusk and I like pie 265 like this

#13 rss1313

rss1313

Expert Survivalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationMinecraftia most of the time
  • Minecraft Username:rss1313

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:55 PM

Woo-Hoo! Now let's see what Paul can do with some minions- I mean friends!
  • I like pie 265 likes this

Like redstone, adventure, map making and more? then check out my youtube channel: http://youtube.com/rss1313minecraft

#14 I like pie 265

I like pie 265

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationOver The Rainbow That was a unicorns poop and that unicorn had magical powers so now I can eat a Boeing 747 without help from a dog
  • Minecraft Username:Lukester777

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:52 AM

all I can say is watch out for chim he's the nasties witch in town! Meanwhile gennyB is in space and bdubs is giving himself a whole bunch of genes to make him ammune to fire have resistance ect. No clue what pungence is doing and skyzm is messing around with flans mod keralis is making cool buildings. I would think you would love a mod in this pack called tinkers construct because guess what? Lapis has a use! Bdubs seems to know a lot about the mod pack so I think you should go to him for help
just some random info I might share about the members/mod pack
hope this was helpful and that you enjoy your attack of the bteam experience!
hi im I like pie 265 im the 2nd best mc player in the world because paul is in front of me, and always remember that a guy named :paul: taught me how to become the 2nd best minecraft player in the world.

and an fyi :tnt: + :chicken: = :D

#15 Sam Peterson

Sam Peterson

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft Username:peabodyman

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

I'm really excited Paul's doing this mod pack, In fact, it kind of inspired me (in honor of the great Paul tutorial vids) to make a quick crash course video on Tinker's Construct which is one of the earlier useful mods in this pack in my opinion. Hope it's useful to somebody.

• PegasusPhantom likes this

#16 Waggy3

Waggy3

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Minecraft Username:Waggy3

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:19 PM

The mod that put the sword in your hand works for food, blocks and tools including bows/swords. It is very helpful for eating mushroom stew.

#17 paulsoaresjr

paulsoaresjr

Owner

• Administrators
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

Episode #3 "B-Team at my Tiki Bar!"

Cat is out of the bag! :) Hope you enjoy. I'm really excited about this modpack and server and the RP potential. So fun so far and I've seen less than 1% :P

• PegasusPhantom and Justin123006 like this

#18 Cross777

Cross777

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:43 PM

Bdubs can fly thanks to the Advanced Genetics mod.

#19 ArrowheadedDusk

ArrowheadedDusk

Expert Survivalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:46 PM

I never realised how much I missed the extended B-Team! (Now with 100% more Soares)

"Pauseunpause was slain by Etho" "Etho was slainby Pakratt" "Nebris was shot by Pakratt using [Magic]" "SethBling was slain by Pakratt using [Anvil]" - UHC 18

#20 MAGNUS-8M

MAGNUS-8M

Expert Survivalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationMidwest
  • Minecraft Username:MAGNUS8M

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:48 PM

Great episode, although it was kinda funny how you were talking about everything you were going to do as if you had already done it, and i had to keep wondering if I heard it right.. ^^; If you wanted more control over block designs(like when you wanted grass-spread), you can use a mix of the Chisel mod and the Carpenter-Blocks mod to make your own custom blocks. One of the extra 'effects' you can use on Carpenter Blocks is to add 'seeds' to it, which puts a moss-like grass surface on top of whatever material you used for that carpenter-block. Of course I don't think that would work to support things that need dirt, like those bamboo, but I think it does support flowers growing on a carpenter-block that has grass on it, so it might have been possible(although as much as those bamboo kept popping off, maybe it'd still give some trouble anyway). Definitely looking forward to more videos! I don't mean to be greedy, but I kind of hope to keep seeing them back to back like this ... ^^;
Commissions are open for artwork! All details and prices can be found in my journal on deviantArt.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paulsoaresjr, minecraft, modded survival, lets play, youtube, attack of the b-team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users