#1 WifeOfQeelin

WifeOfQeelin

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Minecraft Username:WifeOfQeeliin

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

Not sure if this is already a topic or not - I did a quick search and couldn't find it.

Has anyone played this mod yet? We just downloaded it for our new server and OHMYGOSH it is COOL!! There is so much stuff I don't know what to do first, LOL! The diamonds!! OH GOLLY THE DIAMONDS!! Because, you know, they ARE a girls best friend .. LOL. Seriously though, I found a vein last night with 24 diamonds! CRAZY!
  • ldake, Qeelin and AlStaysHome like this
<3 The Wife <3
Check out our YouTube Channel, 4NerdsGaming!
Minecraft, 7 Days to Die, Console games, and more!

#2 Qeelin

Qeelin

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Minecraft Username:Qeelin

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

Love it! Like Generikb says, "it's not about balance, it's about having fun"
  • ldake, mrrcake and AlStaysHome like this
-=Qeelin=-

Check out our YouTube channel 4Nerds Gaming
For Nerds by 4 Nerds

#3 rss1313

rss1313

Expert Survivalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • LocationMinecraftia most of the time
  • Minecraft Username:rss1313

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:20 PM

will it be a server for everyone who is already apart of your vanilla server, or just for y'all?

"Don't blink, blink and your dead. They are fast, faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away. Don't blink! Good luck."- The 10th Doctor

"Use the Force, Harry."- Gandalf- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Hunger games

"Spy Chickens!"- Paulsoaresjr

Like redstone, adventure, map making and more? then check out my youtube channel: http://youtube.com/rss1313minecraft

Follow me on player.me! https://player.me/rss1313

#4 Qeelin

Qeelin

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Minecraft Username:Qeelin

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:47 PM

It will be mostly for other YouTubers. If you or someone you know has a YouTube channel and wants to join and record their crazy adventures then let us know. We'll check out your videos and and see if the content and style fits what we want to accomplish on there. If so we'll send an invite.
-=Qeelin=-

Check out our YouTube channel 4Nerds Gaming
For Nerds by 4 Nerds

#5 Willowkeeper

Willowkeeper

Chicken Slayer

• Server Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationSomewhere lost deep in thought... Forgetting reality altogether
  • Minecraft Username:willowkeeper

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:05 AM

So where you go to download the modpack it shows a list of all the mods in the modpack right? So I see that Bibliocraft isn't on the list yet, and I don't know if they just haven't updated the list but added the mod to the modpack or what. Can someone please clarify this? As soon as I'm sure that when you download the modpack bibliocraft is in it, I'm totally getting it!

"When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, "Plot Twist!" and move on"

"It's okay to be a glowstick; sometimes we need to break before we shine"

"Life is like twitter. You can't control what people say or do. You can just follow or unfollow them"

#6 MAGNUS-8M

MAGNUS-8M

Expert Survivalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMidwest
  • Minecraft Username:MAGNUS8M

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

Can anyone tell me if Technic Launcher allows you to customize packs similar to Feed the Beast's launcher, or is it as-is only?

On the one hand, I could probably remove enough unwanted mods from the pack that could possibly make it easier to just MAKE my own pack of only the ones I like... but on the other hand, as far as I know, each pack is a little bit customized and made efficient so that everything works smoothly. So I'd rather just subtract certain mods from the pack.

So I downloaded the launcher, but without having downloaded/installed the actual AotBT pack, I can't see whether it's possible or not. I'd assume I could at least manually delete the folders for the mods I don't want, but I don't know if that will mess things up or not.

That's one thing I don't like about both FTB and Technic, you can't actually download the pack without launching it immediately after. I had the worst time with FTB at one point when Optifine wouldn't work, and the pack kept randomly forgetting my settings and trying to reinstall the pack all over again, which always required loading the pack immediately after it was downloaded. It's so ridiculous and cumbersome.

I see that there's a server-version... and I know that these recent Minecraft version ARE servers(because I'd definitely use this as a single-player thing), so it's possible that's kind of like a manual-download, and I could pick and choose what I want without having to load it but again I don't know. Anyone familiar enough with the launcher and/or server versions? It's not just about getting rid of the mods I don't like, it's also about freeing up as much memory and CPU load as possible since I'm on an old computer.

Right now, I want to at least remove Witchery, Necromancy, Galacticraft, possibly Tropicraft since that's another 'dimension', qCraft and Saintspack, Minions, Flans, Hamsters, maybe switch out archimedes with one I heard was 'better', and probably smaller ones like dragon mounts and enhanced portals. And there's probably a bunch of configs I'd like to change(like not having auto-morph, etc). That's a pretty big list really, but I don't know that there's another pack like it that would give me what I want.
Commissions are open for artwork! All details and prices can be found in my journal on deviantArt.

#7 Sam Peterson

Sam Peterson

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft Username:peabodyman

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:32 AM

Here's instructions on making custom mod packs for the technic launcher. Instructions are a year old, but they still apply to current versions of Minecraft and Forge:

http://www.technicpa...r-own-modpack.7

It's a little less convenient than FTB which provides a gui to turn off and on mods for the provided packs, but a bit more convenient for sharing a custom mod pack with friends for a server (since it doesn't require a mod approval process like FTB does). Note: You have to provide hosting for your custom modpack.zip yourself (i.e. dropbox public link, etc.) while FTB will host for you once your private pack is approved.

If you run the AoTB modpack at least once it'll download and (on Windows at least) the contents for things you would put in a modpack.zip is located here:

%appdata%\.technic\modpacks\attack-of-the-bteam\

You could start with that as a base for your own modpack.zip
  • AlStaysHome likes this

#8 MAGNUS-8M

MAGNUS-8M

Expert Survivalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:39 PM

Well, that's just it, I'm worried if I made my 'own' modpack(aside from the problem of not having a hosting place, and not wanting to sign up for just one thing), it could mean that things aren't optimized to work together correctly. I'm also a little worried that pulling things out AFTER they're installed might do harm, but that at least might be easier/more-possible than trying to combine things together randomly.

I guess I'll probably just launch, close it immediately, then set about deleting things by hand after all. Do you know if they make it hard in Technic to install Optifine, like do I have to mess with adding it by hand to a config file like Terrafirmacraft required at one point, or do I just drop it into a folder and it loads it automatically? I'll probably try it myself anyway, but just asking just in case..

Edit after attempting to load the modpack: Yeahhh, it doesn't work too well for me. Also, the modpack is HUGE for all the wrong reasons. Took me 40 minutes just to realize it doesn't work for me. Wonderful. Guess I'll have to make my own non-technic pack after all, then. And after all that I can't even delete the empty folder it was in because Windows thinks it's still in use, and not even javaw.exe is running, so I have no idea what's got a hold on it. These packs really need to add options like 'download but don't load yet' or 'download only the mods out of this pack that I want', or 'delete this modpack and everything inside it' because doing any of that by hand is a major hassle.
Commissions are open for artwork! All details and prices can be found in my journal on deviantArt.

#9 azagal73

azagal73

Chicken Slayer

• Server Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Minecraft Username:Azagal73

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:17 PM

I guess I'll probably just launch, close it immediately, then set about deleting things by hand after all. Do you know if they make it hard in Technic to install Optifine, like do I have to mess with adding it by hand to a config file like Terrafirmacraft required at one point, or do I just drop it into a folder and it loads it automatically? I'll probably try it myself anyway, but just asking just in case..

The reason why they don't want you to use optifine with technic, is that it's got a lot of incompatibilities with mods. Very few mod authors like it, it causes a lot of unnecessary support for them.

#10 WoodGreen

WoodGreen

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Location<---------- Here
  • Minecraft Username:WoodGreen

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

attack of the b team is... well... EPIC. I have done youtube videos that never really worked... but I'm making a new channel and it will be MUCH better

"Something old, something new, something borrowed... something blue."

I will think of something awesome to give the first person to PM me with the answer to what is described in the quote... probably... actually I probably won't... maybe a hug? Or some sort of virtual cookie, but hey, who doesn't love a virtual cookie?  

#11 Sam Peterson

Sam Peterson

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:26 PM

Edit after attempting to load the modpack: Yeahhh, it doesn't work too well for me. Also, the modpack is HUGE for all the wrong reasons. Took me 40 minutes just to realize it doesn't work for me. Wonderful. Guess I'll have to make my own non-technic pack after all, then. And after all that I can't even delete the empty folder it was in because Windows thinks it's still in use, and not even javaw.exe is running, so I have no idea what's got a hold on it. These packs really need to add options like 'download but don't load yet' or 'download only the mods out of this pack that I want', or 'delete this modpack and everything inside it' because doing any of that by hand is a major hassle.

A couple of things to try:
  • Make sure you're using 64-bit java (provided you have a 64 bit computer; if you bought one in the last 3-4 years chances are you do; any intel iCore* chip is 64-bit). 32-bit java is limited to a 2gig address space even if you have more on your computer and modded Minecraft is a memory hog. I'd set the mod pack options to use at least 2-4 gigs of ram if you got it.
  • The modpack takes a loooooooong time to load. It will stay on the Mojang screen, but that doesn't mean it's crashed, it just seriously takes a while for everything to load, sometime as much as 5 minutes for me. There's an option somewhere in the launcher to turn on a log window. You can do that and check it to make sure it's not hung.
  • Your idea to "start deleting things" probably won't work. Adding mods by dropping them into the mods folder generally works, but removal...not so much. I believe the launcher checks the integrity and state of the of the pack and re-downloads anything missing. You're probably going to have to make your own modpack.zip if you want to remove stuff.
As for knowing whether new mods work with each other or not, the only way to check is to try. Sometimes mods work together well, sometimes they don't. AotBT has had numerous bugs that have been fixed in a slow trickle of updates. It's modded minecraft, so it's to be expected. Every update to the pack overwrites your configs so you have to do things like reset keybindings, etc. You'll also typically get block id mismatch warnings when loading a map made in a previous version. Just click Yes and move on.

The biggest issue you run into when making custom mod packs are block id conflicts. Here's a little reading material on the subject: http://www.minecraft...mmies-31072012/

#12 MAGNUS-8M

MAGNUS-8M

Expert Survivalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:44 AM

• Make sure you're using 64-bit java (provided you have a 64 bit computer; if you bought one in the last 3-4 years chances are you do; any intel iCore* chip is 64-bit). 32-bit java is limited to a 2gig address space even if you have more on your computer and modded Minecraft is a memory hog. I'd set the mod pack options to use at least 2-4 gigs of ram if you got it.
  • The modpack takes a loooooooong time to load. It will stay on the Mojang screen, but that doesn't mean it's crashed, it just seriously takes a while for everything to load, sometime as much as 5 minutes for me. There's an option somewhere in the launcher to turn on a log window. You can do that and check it to make sure it's not hung.
  • Your idea to "start deleting things" probably won't work. Adding mods by dropping them into the mods folder generally works, but removal...not so much. I believe the launcher checks the integrity and state of the of the pack and re-downloads anything missing. You're probably going to have to make your own modpack.zip if you want to remove stuff.
As for knowing whether new mods work with each other or not, the only way to check is to try. Sometimes mods work together well, sometimes they don't. AotBT has had numerous bugs that have been fixed in a slow trickle of updates. It's modded minecraft, so it's to be expected. Every update to the pack overwrites your configs so you have to do things like reset keybindings, etc. You'll also typically get block id mismatch warnings when loading a map made in a previous version. Just click Yes and move on.

The biggest issue you run into when making custom mod packs are block id conflicts. Here's a little reading material on the subject: http://www.minecraft...mmies-31072012/

32-to-64-bit isn't an option. Would be nice, but no, not possible.

Thinking about it, it might have been trying to load Optifine that might have made it crash. I watched a video saying how to get it to work with AotBT, but it might have been the thing to crash it....still, the download speed is ridiculously slow for me, I can't really try again directly through the launcher. The reason I didn't wait to let it load the first time was because again, I hate how it tries to load the pack immediately after it downloads, and like I mentioned I wanted it to have Optifine first. At worst, maybe I could get the server version by manual-download and attempt to run it as single-player without the launcher if that's possible.

I actually spent a good chunk of today picking out every mod from AotBT that I liked and downloaded them into the mods folder(with the 1.6.4 forge) I have for the current official-Minecraft-launcher's folders, which is the current instructions for manually installing them anyway. And yeah, I got to experience fixing block-ID conflicts, which was kind of fun. But then I ran into a few problems... FoodsPlus crashes with no indication of any conflict, so I removed that. Secondly, even after loading successfully, any attempt to load a chunk containing a tropicraft leaf-block crashes Minecraft immediately. So like FoodsPlus, I'm stumped on why it won't work, and that was one I kind of wanted.

Worse, there are some things from other mods that are just oddly misrepresented. Openblocks and Tinker's Construct have books that show recipes, and of course I managed to get NEI, but the models shown in them are screwed up graphically, and there are some items in the world that somehow don't have textures(they have the pink/black checker texture instead). Again, no indication as to why. I could almost do without Tropicraft and FoodsPlus, but there's just no reason for the graphics to be messed up, that I can search for easily anyway. Oh well. No real loss I guess, I've got other things I should be doing anyway, I just mostly wanted to have all the building options I see Bdubs being able to play with, they look really fun to use.

#13 azagal73

azagal73

Chicken Slayer

• Server Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

Thinking about it, it might have been trying to load Optifine that might have made it crash.

First, don't use Optifine, it messes up the rendering of mod fluids and blocks.

I actually spent a good chunk of today picking out every mod from AotBT that I liked and downloaded them into the mods folder(with the 1.6.4 forge) I have for the current official-Minecraft-launcher's folders, which is the current instructions for manually installing them anyway. And yeah, I got to experience fixing block-ID conflicts, which was kind of fun. But then I ran into a few problems... FoodsPlus crashes with no indication of any conflict, so I removed that. Secondly, even after loading successfully, any attempt to load a chunk containing a tropicraft leaf-block crashes Minecraft immediately. So like FoodsPlus, I'm stumped on why it won't work, and that was one I kind of wanted.

Try downloading the FTB Universal configs, I've found they've made adding mods very easy as all the conflicts are prefixed.. The configs cover a whole host of mods.

Also, I seem to remember mention of an issue with the latest version of FoodsPlus, thats why the AotBT mod pack went back a version of that mod in the latest release.

Worse, there are some things from other mods that are just oddly misrepresented. Openblocks and Tinker's Construct have books that show recipes, and of course I managed to get NEI, but the models shown in them are screwed up graphically, and there are some items in the world that somehow don't have textures(they have the pink/black checker texture instead). Again, no indication as to why. I could almost do without Tropicraft and FoodsPlus, but there's just no reason for the graphics to be messed up, that I can search for easily anyway. Oh well. No real loss I guess, I've got other things I should be doing anyway, I just mostly wanted to have all the building options I see Bdubs being able to play with, they look really fun to use.

Again, try playing without Optifine, that could be causing the issues, or you still have item conflicts in your config files. Those are not detected by Forge, and can produce some unexpected results.

#14 Sam Peterson

Sam Peterson

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:52 PM

32-to-64-bit isn't an option. Would be nice, but no, not possible.

If you're stuck on 32-bit java you actually might want to allocate *less* memory on the heap than the default 1G. That might seem completely counter-intuitive, but hear me out as I have some real world evidence that it can fix problems.

Basically the java heap is one area of memory in the java process. Allocating/reserving memory via the -Xmx1G to the javaw process completely reserves (uses up) 1G of the 2Gs available to the 32-bit processes address space *specifically* to the jvm and it's data structures. That means you actually have less memory for native library data structures allocated by things like LWJGL etc.

I have a 64-bit computer but I like to use 32-bit java for one of my profiles. I play on the Twitcraft server and they have an active mumble server and the mumble overlay only works when using 32-bit java. I was having a problem whereby after playing for 10 or 15 minutes (using 32-bit java) Minecraft would begin to completely lag out. Framerate would dip to almost nothing and after another few minutes Minecraft would crash with an out of memory error. The problem went away when using 64-bit java, but I really wanted that mumble overlay, so I did a little research. I turned on the development console and noticed the errors seemed to be opengl code running out of memory. Some google-fu suggested lowering the Java Heap space. I used -Xm768m instead and months later I've yet to encounter another crash.

I'm not sure if the Technic launcher lets you allocate less than 1G though, so maybe this whole story is moot :). Oh well.
  • AlStaysHome likes this

#15 MAGNUS-8M

MAGNUS-8M

Expert Survivalist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:23 AM

First, don't use Optifine, it messes up the rendering of mod fluids and blocks.

Try downloading the FTB Universal configs, I've found they've made adding mods very easy as all the conflicts are prefixed.. The configs cover a whole host of mods.

Also, I seem to remember mention of an issue with the latest version of FoodsPlus, thats why the AotBT mod pack went back a version of that mod in the latest release.

Again, try playing without Optifine, that could be causing the issues, or you still have item conflicts in your config files. Those are not detected by Forge, and can produce some unexpected results.

I usually NEED optifine if I want the thing to run at near-15fps consistently. It's playable if it's consistent. Without optifine, most FTB packs went straight to flickering from 3 to 7fps. I was able to run Orespawn and two other mods without optifine, so it may not be too bad. Actually, I did seem to get decent frames after taking out FoodsPlus, and before Tropicraft crashed it again.

However, the most I can say is that the modlist NEVER showed Optifine, so it doesn't seem to be loading, even though they said all I needed to do was drop it in the mods folder like everything else. I could remove it and see if that fixes it. Good to hear I'm not the only one having problems with FoodsPlus though. I might toy around with searching through the configs to see if Tropicraft is really having an issue or not, but that'll take a while.

If you're stuck on 32-bit java you actually might want to allocate *less* memory on the heap than the default 1G. That might seem completely counter-intuitive, but hear me out as I have some real world evidence that it can fix problems.

Basically the java heap is one area of memory in the java process. Allocating/reserving memory via the -Xmx1G to the javaw process completely reserves (uses up) 1G of the 2Gs available to the 32-bit processes address space *specifically* to the jvm and it's data structures. That means you actually have less memory for native library data structures allocated by things like LWJGL etc.

I have a 64-bit computer but I like to use 32-bit java for one of my profiles. I play on the Twitcraft server and they have an active mumble server and the mumble overlay only works when using 32-bit java. I was having a problem whereby after playing for 10 or 15 minutes (using 32-bit java) Minecraft would begin to completely lag out. Framerate would dip to almost nothing and after another few minutes Minecraft would crash with an out of memory error. The problem went away when using 64-bit java, but I really wanted that mumble overlay, so I did a little research. I turned on the development console and noticed the errors seemed to be opengl code running out of memory. Some google-fu suggested lowering the Java Heap space. I used -Xm768m instead and months later I've yet to encounter another crash.

I'm not sure if the Technic launcher lets you allocate less than 1G though, so maybe this whole story is moot :). Oh well.

I've actually heard of that, and I've considered doing it, it's just hard trying to lower allocated memory when you've been taught your whole life to give it all you've got.. :V

I have no choice but to use a loaner desktop, which is an eMachine of all gaggy things, but gosh darn it if the little thing tries its hardest. It has like a Generation-1 AMD Athlon 64, so I think it *might* be able to pull off 64-bit, but it's a 32-bit WinXP and all its drivers are 32-bit, so yeah. I up'd it from 1GB to 3GB, but it auto-subtracts 128MB for the integrated VRAM. I thought 4GB was the absolute limit, but that WinXP couldn't read past 3GB, so I just bought the extra 2GB stick. Maybe i have enough overhead to run external libraries if it's 3GB instead of 2GB, but if you're saying that extra 1GB isn't being read and 2GB IS the actual limit, maybe I do need to try leveling down to 768MB. I'll have to re-get Technic and download that stupid-huge pack again to try, though. That'll be a while. Might muck around with trying to get 'my own pack' running too, I'm not sure.

Anyways, thanks for all the help, guys! ..hopefully it's not too big of a problem asking here..

#16 SpaceOreo5000

SpaceOreo5000

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Minecraft Username:SpaceOreo5000

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:46 AM

I usually NEED optifine if I want the thing to run at near-15fps consistently. It's playable if it's consistent. Without optifine, most FTB packs went straight to flickering from 3 to 7fps. I was able to run Orespawn and two other mods without optifine, so it may not be too bad. Actually, I did seem to get decent frames after taking out FoodsPlus, and before Tropicraft crashed it again.

However, the most I can say is that the modlist NEVER showed Optifine, so it doesn't seem to be loading, even though they said all I needed to do was drop it in the mods folder like everything else. I could remove it and see if that fixes it. Good to hear I'm not the only one having problems with FoodsPlus though. I might toy around with searching through the configs to see if Tropicraft is really having an issue or not, but that'll take a while.

I've actually heard of that, and I've considered doing it, it's just hard trying to lower allocated memory when you've been taught your whole life to give it all you've got.. :V

I have no choice but to use a loaner desktop, which is an eMachine of all gaggy things, but gosh darn it if the little thing tries its hardest. It has like a Generation-1 AMD Athlon 64, so I think it *might* be able to pull off 64-bit, but it's a 32-bit WinXP and all its drivers are 32-bit, so yeah. I up'd it from 1GB to 3GB, but it auto-subtracts 128MB for the integrated VRAM. I thought 4GB was the absolute limit, but that WinXP couldn't read past 3GB, so I just bought the extra 2GB stick. Maybe i have enough overhead to run external libraries if it's 3GB instead of 2GB, but if you're saying that extra 1GB isn't being read and 2GB IS the actual limit, maybe I do need to try leveling down to 768MB. I'll have to re-get Technic and download that stupid-huge pack again to try, though. That'll be a while. Might muck around with trying to get 'my own pack' running too, I'm not sure.

Anyways, thanks for all the help, guys! ..hopefully it's not too big of a problem asking here..

Wow i cant do any of this tech stuff... lol :D But i can make simple video games.

#17 Willowkeeper

Willowkeeper

Chicken Slayer

• Server Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:53 AM

Okay guys, so I recently downloaded the attack of the b team modpack and it's working perfectly... But there's no Bibliocraft. Do you know why this is?

"Life is like twitter. You can't control what people say or do. You can just follow or unfollow them"

#18 Balance

Balance

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Minecraft Username:Lostark

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:33 AM

The Attack of the B-team mod defaults to the recommended build, which is 1.0.9 I believe, and Bibliocraft is added in 1.0.10 if I remember correctly.

#19 Willowkeeper

Willowkeeper

Chicken Slayer

• Server Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

Do you know how to get 1.0.10?

#20 azagal73

azagal73

Chicken Slayer

• Server Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

Okay guys, so I recently downloaded the attack of the b team modpack and it's working perfectly... But there's no Bibliocraft. Do you know why this is?

The recommended build of the pack is 1.0.9c and BiblioCraft wasn't added in until build 1.0.10.. Change your settings for the pack to always use the latest build (which is currently 1.0.10a)

Note: To change the pack settings, there is a little gear symbol at the bottom left of the AotBT logo in the launcher

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mods, Mod Packs, Attack Of the B Team, Diamonds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users