This is my Pokemon Emerald Randomizer Nuzlocke Challenge.
Link to Download Emerald Randomizer: http://artemis251.fo...nloads/emerald/
Try the Nuzlocke Challenge out for yourself.
Tell us the rules that you want to do and keep everyone posted about how your play through is going, and most of all have fun.
The most basic Nuzlocke rules, as they were first introduced, are as follows:
- Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released.
- The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
Though the above rules tend to stay consistent with all challengers, many optional variations and amendments to the rules also exist to further adjust difficulty. These include, but are not limited to:
- Adjusting the first encounter rule to ban duplicate captures.
- Considering a black out/white out to be "game over," even if there are Pokémon left in the PC.
- Going to options and making the battle style "set", leaving you unable to switch out.
- After the first wild Pokémon was caught, the starter Pokémon must be released.
- Banning the use of Potions and healing items, relying only on Pokémon Centers for healing.
- Banning the use of Pokémon Centers, relying only on Potions and healing items for healing.
- Limiting Pokémon Center visits to a certain number per town.
- Banning the use of held items.
- Limiting the number of Poké Balls to purchase per Poké Mart.
- Banning the use of Master Balls.
- Rather than releasing the Pokémon, it can be migrated or permanently boxed should it happen to faint.
- The player may not evolve captured Pokémon, but evolved Pokémon may be caught.
- No catching/using of legendaries.
- As a mercy rule, allowing 1-3 "second chances" or revives of fallen team members