Photo

[Parkour]Xtreme Parkour (X-Pk) 1.8 Snapshot Map Feat.slime Blocks!

Parkour Slime blocks 1.8 snapshot rage quit

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JamorasGaming

JamorasGaming

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Minecraft Username:Jamoras

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:32 PM

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my first released map I have made a parkour map I like to call X-PK, which stands for Xtreme Parkour. This map uses the latest snapshot (1.8 snapshots) to bring a new level of parkour madness! If you are feeling adventurous and daring give it a shot and let me know how you feel! If you have any suggestions for a stage let me know and I’ll consider adding it!
Please follow the video tutorial I have posted in the thread which is on my youtube channel, also I highly recommend to finish the “Practice Parkour” section in the main area of the map before starting and to play in snapshot 13w02c as the setblock command does not work in 13w03c I am unsure about any future snapshots. If you make a video on it let me know in the forum posts and I'll link here!

Download: http://www.mediafire...0/X-PK V1.0.zip

Video Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvmKk8vatPM

The Tree Stage:
Spoiler

The Nether Stage
Spoiler

The Stronghold Stage
Spoiler

Thanks Again!~JamorasGaming
  • DannyKatDanny4 likes this

#2 mrrcake

mrrcake

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationFighting the Spy Chicken threat
  • Minecraft Username:Mrrcake

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

I will have a quick look and give feed back :)

Where would we be without YouTube?

#3 JamorasGaming

JamorasGaming

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

I will have a quick look and give feed back :)

Ok thanks! please make sure you watch the video tutorial if you don't understand anything :D

#4 mrrcake

mrrcake

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • LocationFighting the Spy Chicken threat
  • Minecraft Username:Mrrcake

Posted 20 January 2014 - 09:14 PM

I started off in creative mode in the air, in the middle of the stronghold section so was not sure where to go, as you said in the vid spawn points may be broken. I liked how on some parts you could sprint, but you still had to be careful. Some of the jumps were impossible, like around the start of the strong hold section. I also liked how you incorporated a 'race' part to it. The slime blocks a feature to keep! When spawn and impossible jumps are fixed, this will be a nice map. Thanks :)

Where would we be without YouTube?

#5 smart07

smart07

Chicken Slayer

• Server Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts
  • Minecraft Username:smart07

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:14 PM

Played through the whole map, very well done, and I was able to do all the jumps. I really liked the wall and slime block jumps. Overall, very well done!

So I have a twitter now, so go follow me for updates. https://twitter.com/trsmart07 (possible mild language).

#6 JamorasGaming

JamorasGaming

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:18 PM

I started off in creative mode in the air, in the middle of the stronghold section so was not sure where to go, as you said in the vid spawn points may be broken. I liked how on some parts you could sprint, but you still had to be careful. Some of the jumps were impossible, like around the start of the strong hold section. I also liked how you incorporated a 'race' part to it. The slime blocks a feature to keep! When spawn and impossible jumps are fixed, this will be a nice map. Thanks :)

That's very odd thank you for letting me know, if that does happen just jump into the void and you should end up at spawn I apologize for that. Also every jump is possible there are tricks you have to exploit and ESPECIALLY the stronghold that is the hardest map I've made so far.

Played through the whole map, very well done, and I was able to do all the jumps. I really liked the wall and slime block jumps. Overall, very well done!

Thank you very much! I appreciate the feedback if you have any ideas or suggestions for future courses let me know :D

#7 TheCakeBadger

TheCakeBadger

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Minecraft Username:TheCakeBadger

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:19 AM

How do you get to play on it, I downloaded the link from mediafire and checked to make sure it was downloaded and it was but I dont know how to get to play on it. Im a big minecraft noob just started playing.

#8 JamorasGaming

JamorasGaming

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:48 PM

How do you get to play on it, I downloaded the link from mediafire and checked to make sure it was downloaded and it was but I dont know how to get to play on it. Im a big minecraft noob just started playing.

hit your window key (or search if you are on windows 8) and search %appdata% and go to your roaming folder, then to ".minecraft" go to "saves" and place the file in there make sure you unzip it first

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Parkour, Slime blocks, 1.8, snapshot, rage quit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users