#1 cjdaman987987

cjdaman987987

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Minecraft Username:cjdaman987987

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:30 AM

================================================================================
I have removed all content from this post.
================================================================================
  • StainedFangs11, bearswood and Pulk like this

#2 lacrossekid5

lacrossekid5

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Minecraft Username:lacrossekid5

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:39 AM

where do I sign up?
Pie... I hate it.

#3 cjdaman987987

cjdaman987987

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:41 AM

where do I sign up?

Well... Uhm you just copy/paste the format of the application into the "Reply to this topic" box and fill it in accordingly.

#4 lacrossekid5

lacrossekid5

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:51 AM

IGN: lacrossekid5, age: 13, no Skype , no youtube, how long playing mc: 1 and a half years, why do I want to be white listed: because I want to play on a small friendly server community, what will I do when I first got on: I would punch wood and make a base, how often can I be on: every other day(given im not busy that day) , how do I feel about pranks: there fun, was I ever banned: never banned, can I trust you? why?: you can trust me because I don't get mad often and I don't get even
Pie... I hate it.

#5 firedawg248

firedawg248

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

IGN: firedawg248
YouTube: (not-needed)
How Long Have You Been Playing MineCraft?: sence alpha
Why Do You Want To Be White-listed: Sounds like a really good server and I like MindCracked themed servers
What Would You Do If You Got On:find out whats going on, and help build a better server
How Often Can You Be On?: Um... cant answer this one "Depends on Day/Month/If anything is going on
What Do You Think About Prank Wars?: I like the idea... But make it clear that they have the be resonable pranks
Have You Ever Been Banned From a server? Why?:Yes. Because I rebeled
Can We Trust You? Why?: Yes, I'm inspired to make a better Minecraft server commiunity and wanting to help if I can!

#6 lacrossekid5

lacrossekid5

Chicken Slayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • LocationEarth

msg me if I make it plz
Pie... I hate it.

#7 josephs209

josephs209

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Minecraft Username:josephs209

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:36 AM

IGN: Don't have one
Youtube: jcheena209
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 1.0.0
Reason to be White-Listed?: I'm not able to join the Mindcrack server, so this seems like a good alternative
What would you do if whitelisted?: I would try to interact with other whitelisted members, and try to advance the server
How often can you be on?: Every day for an hour or a little more
Prank Wars?: If there is going to be prank wars on this server, make sure that there are rules for them
Banned?: No, I usually play singleplayer
Trust?: I think you can trust me because I have not been banned at all, and I am a very calm, and responsible individual.

#8 cjdaman987987

cjdaman987987

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:45 AM

IGN: Don't have one
Youtube: jcheena209
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since 1.0.0
Reason to be White-Listed?: I'm not able to join the Mindcrack server, so this seems like a good alternative
What would you do if whitelisted?: I would try to interact with other whitelisted members, and try to advance the server
How often can you be on?: Every day for an hour or a little more
Prank Wars?: If there is going to be prank wars on this server, make sure that there are rules for them
Banned?: No, I usually play singleplayer
Trust?: I think you can trust me because I have not been banned at all, and I am a very calm, and responsible individual.

All but one thing is fantastic, except for the IGN part, how do you play minecraft from 1.0 without a username?

#9 Robotron2012

Robotron2012

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Minecraft Username:Robotron2012

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:12 AM

All but one thing is fantastic, except for the IGN part, how do you play minecraft from 1.0 without a username?

What is an IGN? Is it only for Xbox? I play PC.

#10 cjdaman987987

cjdaman987987

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:21 AM

What is an IGN? Is it only for Xbox? I play PC.

IGN stands for "In Game Name"

#11 Robotron2012

Robotron2012

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

IGN stands for "In Game Name"

So I just say my username?

#12 Robotron2012

Robotron2012

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:25 AM

IGN: Robotron2012
YouTube: ResidentNoobMan
How Long Have You Been Playing MineCraft?: about a year
Why Do You Want To Be White-listed: Because I trust the moderators to keep me safe and choose good citizens as members. If I was White-listed, I could be part of a secure environment
What Would You Do If You Got On: build cool structures. Statues, redstone contraptions, that sort of thing.
How Often Can You Be On?: probably one a week, unless my school work piles up (I have summer work)
What Do You Think About Prank Wars?: I would love to participate in a prank war. Only organized, though. No fowl play. I would create fun, entertaining redstone pranks
Have You Ever Been Banned From a server? Why?: No, but I have quit servers because the owner was mean
Can We Trust You? Why?: Yes, because I am a harmless builder. I build, I enjoy building, and I respect other's privacy. I never cuss, and I dispise those that do.

#13 paulsoaresjrrocks

paulsoaresjrrocks

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Minecraft Username:benlaxer10

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:56 AM

IGN: benlaxer10
YouTube: benlaxer10
How Long Have You Been Playing MineCraft?: 2 years
Why Do You Want To Be White-listed: I haven't gotten to do many multiplayer servers and want to play with other people because I have already beat single player
What Would You Do If You Got On: Help the team and try to befriend other players
How Often Can You Be On?: 2-3 times a day
What Do You Think About Prank Wars?: I have watched prank wars and i think they are hilarious but I don't like pranks involving tnt or fire
Have You Ever Been Banned From a server? Why?: No, i am a very clean player and haven't been banned ( I have played on other multi player servers
Can We Trust You? Why?: I always help people out I don't grief when im with other players and I wouldn't want to make anybody upset.

#14 antoniodireito

antoniodireito

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationWoodbridge, ON
  • Minecraft Username:ur_mom_is_a_taco

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

IGN: ur_mom_is_a_taco

YouTube: I don't have an account.

How long have you been playing Minecraft for? 2 and a half years.

Have you ever been banned from a server? No because I am kind and respectful to everyone I do not grief or swear.

How often would you be on? I play minecraft often and I am looking for a whitelist vanilla survival server, probably 3-4 times a day.

Prank wars? I love watching mindcrack and I love prank wars so I am totally in on that idea.

Why do you want to be white listed? I am a kind person. I will not grief, swear, hack, or do anything like that. I will help others and have lots of fun doing it. I was admin on a server about 6 months ago, and I had never even met the owner. But it goes to show I can be trusted and I am kind.

( that kind of answers the " can we trust you question" to... Oops!

What would I do if I got on? I have been looking for a vanilla mindcrack like server for a long time, so I would spend al

#15 antoniodireito

antoniodireito

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationWoodbridge, ON
  • Minecraft Username:ur_mom_is_a_taco

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:17 AM

IGN: ur_mom_is_a_taco

YouTube: I don't have an account.

How long have you been playing Minecraft for? 2 and a half years.

Have you ever been banned from a server? No because I am kind and respectful to everyone I do not grief or swear.

How often would you be on? I play minecraft often and I am looking for a whitelist vanilla survival server, probably 3-4 times a day.

Prank wars? I love watching mindcrack and I love prank wars so I am totally in on that idea.

Why do you want to be white listed? I am a kind person. I will not grief, swear, hack, or do anything like that. I will help others and have lots of fun doing it. I was admin on a server about 6 months ago, and I had never even met the owner. But it goes to show I can be trusted and I am kind.

( that kind of answers the " can we trust you question" to... Oops!

What would I do if I got on? I have been looking for a vanilla mindcrack like server for a long time, so I would spend a lot of time on building, and I will chat with and help others.

P.S sorry about that first copy I accidentally clicked post.

#16 zombiedanceprod

zombiedanceprod

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft Username:zombiedanceprod

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:53 AM

IGN: zombiedanceprod
YouTube: zombiedanceprod
How Long Have You Been Playing MineCraft?: 8 months (1.4.7)
Why Do You Want To Be White-listed: to be a part of something
What Would You Do If You Got On: play minecraft?
How Often Can You Be On?: almost every day
What Do You Think About Prank Wars?: pretty fun
Have You Ever Been Banned From a server? Why?: never
Can We Trust You? Why?: I have no clue how to do any hacking or that kind of stuff and i'd rather not piss people off by griefing

#17 Areosmooth

Areosmooth

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft Username:Areosmooth

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

IGN: Areosmooth
YouTube: Not sure if I would like to make videos yet, but I have one.
How Long Have You Been Playing MineCraft?: Since 1.4.7
Why Do You Want To Be White-listed: I would like to be part of a community of Minecrafters who I can enjoy the game with. I have been playing single player for a while now and I wnat to expand my horizons.
What Would You Do If You Got On: I would build and generally play like I would in Survival, but I would interact with other members.
How Often Can You Be On?: I will try to be on almost every day during the summer, with some exceptions of course.
What Do You Think About Prank Wars?: I've always wanted to be a part of that.
Have You Ever Been Banned From a server? Why?: No.
Can We Trust You? Why?: Yes, I am relatively new to the game and I am not into any kind of hacking or griefing. I love to play and have fun, and part of that is obeying the rules.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

#18 1Zipzop

1Zipzop

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Minecraft Username:1Zipzop

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:27 PM

IGN: 1Zipzop
YouTube: 1Zipzop (But probably will not be able to record)
How Long Have You Been Playing MineCraft?: about a year
Why Do You Want To Be White-listed: Because this server looks really fun, and i've never played a pocket edition server before. I hate greifing.
What Would You Do If You Got On: Survive, make a home, have fun!
How Often Can You Be On?: Probably not soon, but once i can i will be on a lot.
What Do You Think About Prank Wars?: I think pranks are funny as long as it's not greifing (no tnt, lava, etc.)
Have You Ever Been Banned From a server? Why?: ONLY ONCE on the PC version. the server was Opticraft. i was in desperate need of food, so i took someone's wheat. it was only about three peices and i was going to replant, but i got banned before i could.
Can We Trust You? Why?: I have been greifed before and it is not fun. one time i was on a server and saw 11 diamonds in an unlocked chest. instead of taking the diamonds, i left a sign telling him to lock his chests.

#19 Shadow_Wasp

Shadow_Wasp

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada, eh?
  • Minecraft Username:Shadow_Wasp

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:44 PM

Hello!
IGN: (required) Shadow_Wasp
YouTube: (not-needed)
How Long Have You Been Playing MineCraft?: (required) I have been playing minecraft for a long time since beta 1.5 I think?
Why Do You Want To Be White-listed: (required in detail) I have always loved the mindcrack community and i would love to join some mature people in a fun activity like this!
What Would You Do If You Got On: (required) I would first of all make a hidy hole (If there are plots we have to build on) or i would start surviving like normal.
How Often Can You Be On?: (required) Mostly for 2-3 hours a day maybe 4.
What Do You Think About Prank Wars?: (required) I would love to join in on them! I have never been pranked but it sounds like fun!
Have You Ever Been Banned From a server? Why?: (required in detail) No i havent been banned I got this account (Shadow_Wasp) at the begining of this year (played on an alt account) and i have had no ban experiences. Although on my other account i was banned off a server because of a admin who blamed a greif on me (the admin was later banned but i was never un-banned. :(
Can We Trust You? Why?: (required in detail) I can say you can trust me. If i do anything i'll tell people and i will never greif or steal anything. I have a nack for being nice to people i've heard.

Thank you. I hope you can review this.

Shadow_Wasp
When life gives you lemons, Give them to your mother, she makes the best lemonade.

Welcome To The Hive...

#20 cjdaman987987

cjdaman987987

Punching Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:20 PM

Thanks everyone for the applications, Keep them coming! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users